Story Boarding v1.5 (Aescripts)
Story Boarding is an After Effects script that allows Adobe Story or Final Draft (or from any scriptwriting software exporting to the fdx format) screenplays to be imported inside Adobe After Effects.
Downloading copyrighted material is illegal, and all the files here are only for educational uses. if you wish to use this file online you have to buy a genuine version
Download 10 Projects for Free Shutterstock Free Trial
Once imported, you can use your screenplay as a context tool while working on your scene, or you can use it to create a rough cut for you and start building an animatic version of it. Better: you can use it both ways.
Built as a tool to quickly iterate on the Mythomen Movie Project, it’s the perfect time saver for visually experimenting with your story to strengthen your style and your creative vision.
Play around with pace, musics, camera angles, scene layout faster than ever and spend more time refining your art than manipulating complicated tools.
Create a fast and animated storyboard, previz, animatic, and much more depending on your project pipeline.
- Import Adobe Story *.astx and Final Draft *.fdx screenplays
- Automatically time the screenplay based on its content
- Double click a scene to create a composition with camera, comps for characters and location
- Create a rough cut of your whole movie
- Action and dialogue markers
- Support Malty: Simple Camera Rig for fast previz creation
- Add Scene and Rough Cut Timecode
- Create individual comps for every speaking character and location
- Create individual comps for every scene
- Create individual comps for every speaking character and location on a scene basis (nested duplication)
- Dockable UI to keep the screenplay opened at all time