Project Sync 3 (Aescripts)
Project Sync 3 gives you the ability to share After Effects Project files between multiple users. The all new Sync 3 has been completely rewritten and offers new features and a stable platform to keep you and your team moving through the toughest deadline.
Downloading copyrighted material is illegal, and all the files here are only for educational uses. if you wish to use this file online you have to buy a genuine version
Related Templates on Videohive
Sync gives you the ability to share After Effects Project files without duplicating content. Increase your productivity, start Syncing your files today.
– Share projects with other After Effects users
– Sync multiple projects
– No duplicate footage or comps
– Automatic notifications of any changes to project files
Quick Start Guide to using Project Sync 3
With Project Sync 3 there are now 2 different options for syncing your projects.
Images :Free download here: Images 1, Images 2, Images 3
Audio :Download Free Music Here
You will use this option if you have already imported a project into your working project and want to watch it for updates.
- Simply select the Imported Project’s folder in the project panel.
- Click “Link Project” in your Project Sync panel.
- Locate the .AEP that you imported and click “open”.
- That’s it! Your Project should now be displayed in the “Linked Projects” list in the Project Sync panel. To check for updates, use the “Check for Updates” button.
You will use this option if you have a comp that you would like to export to another user.
- Simply select the comp that you’d like to share in the project panel.
- Click “Share Comp” in your Project Sync panel.
- Click “ok” to save the current project.
- You will now enter a name for the new project that has been created from your comp. By default it will be the same name as the selected Composition.
- Once you’ve saved this new project, it will be imported into your project and replace the original comp.
- That’s it! Your Project should now be displayed in the “Linked Projects” list in the Project Sync panel. You can check for updates with the “Check for Updates” button.