3D Map Path Builder 20788566 Videohive – FreeAfter Effects Template
After Effects Version CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5 | 1920×1080 | No plugins | 28 Mb
The Terrain Builder After Effects template is perfect to create paths and trajectories of any complexity on 3D Terrain. It is completely customizable and easy to use. The project is made in After Effects CS5.5+ and no third party plugins needed. You need only 2 images (Height map and Color map) to create 3D terrain and project automatically generate 3d Terrain. The project contains the base icon set which you can use absolutely free. You can use your own icons too. You have complete control on all main properties using multiple helper layers. The project contains modular structure and everything can be changed in nonlinear workflow. Easy to add any elements on map (footage, photo, video, composition). You can build a very complex 3D scene easier and faster than before.
Attention: Project works correct from AE CS 5.5 to AE CC 2019 first revision (16.0.0)
Project Update: ver 6.0 //
- Big Improvements in the Script file. Now you can change everything through script.
- Fixed the Universal Expressions
- Increased performance in After Effects CC versions (16.0.0)
- Added orthographic camera option.
- Added loop 360 turntable options with timing
- Reorganized logic and structure of the project.Project Update: ver 7.0 //
- Bug fix.
- Added new options for finding maps. A few click and you will have all necessary maps.
- Fully customizable project .
- Non-linear workflow
- Modular structure
- Base free icon set included
- Create any complexity paths .
- Very easy animation controls .
- No plug-ins required
- Any resolution
- Very easy to edit any property
- CS 5.5 and above
- Music link (not included):GET IT HERE
- Video tutorial include.
- Tutorial “Add User Maps”:GET IT HERE
- Tutorial “Create Terrain”:GET IT HERE
- Tutorial “Create Path”:GET IT HERE
- Tutorial “Add Elements”:GET IT HERE
- Tutorial “Composition Settings”:GET IT HERE
- Tutorial “Slice Texture”:GET IT HERE
- Tutorial “Water Surface”:GET IT HERE
- Tutorial “Map With State Borders”:GET IT HERE
- Tutorial “Camera Setup”:GET IT HERE
- Support 24/7