Sketch and Paint 16224005 Videohive – Free Download After Effects Templates
After Effects CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6 | Element 3D v2 | 1920×1080 | 330 Mb
Downloading copyrighted material is illegal, and all the files here are only for educational uses. if you wish to use this file online you have to buy a genuine version
Download 10 Projects for Free Shutterstock Free Trial
SKETCH AND PAINT FOR ELEMENT 3D
Hi, and welcome to our new fun Element 3d template where you photo is turned into a sketch and then painted on with a Brush! Because it is created with theElement 3D v2.2 plugin, you can also have complete control, all inside After Effects.You can change everything, change camera angles, change textures or even place your own 3D objects into the scene. The options are limitless, and you can create unique looking scenes.Don’t have too much experience with After Effects and Element 3D? That’s Ok, just drop in your photos and render the scene. All the effects and animation is automatically created for you.This project is made in After Effects CS6 and works for any higher version. (So this includes every After Effects CC version).But this template will only work with the latest version of Element 3D v2.2Project overview:
- After Effects CS6 and above.
- Automatically creates the sketch and paint effect.
- Change camera animation (360 degrees).
- Full HD 1080p
- Drag and Drop your photo.
- Video Tutorials included.
- Very structured template with comments added.
- No Pre-renderd footage. Everything is done in After Effects.
- Plugin Element 3D v2.2 from Videocopilot is required.
Please note that the Music, Sound effect and Fonts are not included in the project. But download links are included, and Music can be found on Audiojungehere.The project has been created with Element 3D v2.2 and can render very fast. But please make sure your PC is up-to-date with drivers. Also a GPU with 1GB memory is recommended.For the advanced user:
- Switch between pen, pencil or brush.
- Use up to 4 pencils at the same time.
- Create your own animation by simply drawing masks on a 2D layer.
- A lot of expression controls to make life easier.
- Use the expression controls to tweak the sketch and painting.