Lyric Video Template 2 – Premiere Pro 24457822 Videohive – Free Download Premiere Pro Templates
Software Version Premiere Pro CC | No plugins | 3840×2160 | 109 M
Related Templates on Videohive
This is the easiest way to make a lyric video on Premiere Pro! Just drag and drop the pre-animated titles (MOGRT files) on your timeline, edit the texts and adjust texts scale, position, color and fade out timing with controllers!
Watch it onYouTube(HD resolution)
- NEW FEATURE: Adjust or disable the shaking effect
- 23 mogrt files are included!
- 21 pre-animated titles
- Change ALL the fonts
- Adjust or remove shaking effect with a slider
- 2 mogrt files for backround and film burns
- It works on Premiere Pro CC 2020 and above!
- Use any background (media or color)
- Very well organised MOGRT files!
- Control text position, scale and color with controllers
- Control fade out timing with sliders
- Link of the free font is included
- Music is not included. Purchase the first music track onaudiojunglebyTimMcMorris
SHARE YOUR LYRIC VIDEO
Images :Free download here: Images 1, Images 2, Images 3
Audio :Download Free Music Here
Check out theAfter Effects Versionof this Template!
How to Install One .MOGRT
To install a .mogrt into your Essential Graphics Panel in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, click on the “+” symbol in the bottom right of the panel. This will import the .mogrt into your Essential Graphics Panel and store it in your local templates folder.
How to use a MOGRT
1. Drag & drop them from the Essential Graphics Panel (Browse tab) at your timeline 3. Edit them at the Essential Graphics Panel (Edit tab)