Broadcast Design – Complete On-Air Soccer Package 2368743 Videohive – Free Download After Effects Templates
After Effects Version CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2016, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4 | No Plugins | 1920×1080 | 367 Mb
Downloading copyrighted material is illegal, and all the files here are only for educational uses. if you wish to use this file online you have to buy a genuine version
Complete broadcasting design package created for a Soccer Championship. Package includes all type of graphic elements needed for On-air live broadcasting.
The outstanding music “Football Theme” is not included. It belongs toLetoand can be purchased from the link below:
Images :Free download here: Images 1, Images 2, Images 3
Audio :Download Free Music Here
- Automated customization process! Change anything (color, In and Out animation, etc.) with just a few clicks!
- After Effects CS4 project (and above compatible)
- Opening 12sec.
- Score bug / Score bug + Added Time / Live Bug / Replay Bug
- Corner Stats
- Half Time / Full Time scoreboard
- Global Stats
- Goal Board
- Match Info
- Match Officials
- Penalty Board
- Player Comparison
- Player ID Card
- Player Stats
- Player Substitution Lower Third & Bug
- Possession Analysis
- Red & Yellow Cards Lower Thirds
- Referee Stats
- Run Stats
- Starting Line-Up
- Team Tactics
- Studio Elements (Reporter Lower Third / Reporter& Commentators LT / Split Screen / Sportscaster LT)
- Swipe (Transition)
- Pre-rendered Looping Soccer Ball with alpha channel
- Simulation as seen in the preview is included
- Video tutorial
- 1920×1080 HD 25fps (4 ready to render comps. at different resolutions)
- No 3rd party plugins needed
There are two projects in the archive:
- pre-rendered version (for those who don’t have Optical Flares plugin)
- original project with editable effects
- Cycore plugins that comes bundled with the full version of After Effects must be installed!
- Movies and photos from the preview are not included.
- The free “Orbitron” font used in the project can be found here:http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Orbitron
- The Soccer Ball and the fire elements from the Opening, are pre-rendered. Anything else is editable in After Effects
If you have any questions or need further assistance, always feel free to get in touch with us. We’ll do our best to help.